* Polymer Compound Resin ( 2-part kit such as Envirotex-lite)
* White Opaque Color
* Yellow Transparent Dye
* Paper Cup, Stirring Sticks, Toothpicks
* Clear Baking Crystals for Ice Cubes
* Bristle from a dishwasher-safe brush for Straws
* Miniature Pitcher and Glasses
* Lemon Slices (optional)
Copyright © "Pannikins by Mary Eccher" - All Rights Reserved
Pour very accurate amounts of both resin and hardener into a paper cup. Add a tiny amount of yellow transparent dye and just the slightest touch of white opaque color. STIR THOROUGHLY.
Carefully pour resin mixture into pitcher. Fill glasses by drizzling drops of resin from the end of a toothpick. Add straws and "ice cubes". Allow to harden undisturbed for about 12 hours.
by Mary Eccher - page 2 of 3
Handcrafted Collectible Dollhouse Scale Miniature Foods, Beverages and Accessories
NAME ACADEMY of HONOR AWARD MEMBER
Member of CIMTA
I will celebrate your life for the rest of mine....